Commuting Electric Bikes
Diva has been specifically designed for women. It has a step through frame and frame geometry that will suit ladies very well. New 2012 Diva is also OXYDrive powered with latest Oxygen motors and the LCD panel with multi level pedelec system and throttle assist too.
Price from: £1299.00
How to choose a good qulaity electric bike?
If you are looking for a good electric bike for commuting we recommend you choose the one that will have the below features:
- Good size battery - depending on the distance travelled it's worth to have the battery that will always be bigger then the required distance to cover. For most of us 37V 10Ah battery will be perfectly fine, for some however the bigger size battery might be however more useful.
- Full lighting system fitted with the bike. Having the lights already installed on the bike is very useful especially the ones powered from the main battery. Then we do not have to worry about keeping the batteries fresh.
- Installed rear carrier rack is more then just useful. It's great for carrying extra luggae in the panniers and brings the relief for our back by not carring them in the bag on our back :-)
- Full mudguards front and rear are useful whenever it rains so the perfect commuting bike should always have them.
- Also look at the warranty terms for your bike because as a commuter you are very likely to be covering loads of miles on your electric bike